thymeleaf variables: nested exception

charlei1968
Hi! I want to insert variables in the table header. Thymeleaf-Template code fragment is
                    <thead>
                    </thead>
Request processing failed; nested exception is org.thymeleaf.exceptions.TemplateProcessingException: Error during execution of processor 'com.github.dandelion.datatables.thymeleaf.processor.el.TdElProcessor' Hardcoding the header cells and dt:property attributes ist working just fine. Thanks! Karin

Re: thymeleaf variables: nested exception

charlei1968
This post was updated on .
Sometimes posting a problem is helping in solving it.
The Datatables Element processor was throwing an exception, because I used
 instead of
<th>
!

Everthing is fine now!

Re: thymeleaf variables: nested exception

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

Glad we could help ;-)