bootstrap-paging.js not resolved

sam

bootstrap-paging.js not resolved

sam
My datatables using 0.10.1 is not able to resolve bootstrap-paging.js. I get 404 for that file. I am using them as bootstrap3

Additionally, i was trying to fetch all necessary files from WEBAPP instead of relying on CDN, i was able to do that for all by creating my own bundle except that dataTables.bootstrap.js and dataTables.bootstrap.css are still obtained from //cdn.datatables.net/plug-ins

Can anyone point me in the right direction for these 2 issues

Re: bootstrap-paging.js not resolved

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

Really sorry for the late response.
If the issue is still relevant, could you please answer the questions asked here?

Regarding your second issue, the key point in your own bundle is to use the exact same name of asset than the ones used in the "vendor bundles". Read more here to find out the names of all vendor assets.

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: bootstrap-paging.js not resolved

barcelos.cbc
GET http://localhost:8080/xxxx/dandelion/datatables/paging/bootstrap-paging.js
jquery.dataTables.js:2872 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fnInit' of undefined

I think the solution would be to override the bundle dandelion\datatables\paging\ddl-dt-paging-bootstrap.json

Current code:
{
    "bundle" : "ddl-dt-paging-bootstrap",
    "dependencies": [ "datatables" ],
    "assets": [
        {
            "name": "paging-bootstrap",
            "version": "1.0.0",
            "type": "js",
            "locations": {
                "jar": "dandelion/datatables/paging/bootstrap-paging.js"
            }
        }
    ]
}

Correction:
dandelion\ddl-dt-paging-bootstrap.json
{
    "bundle" : "ddl-dt-paging-bootstrap",
    "dependencies": [ "datatables" ],
    "assets": [
        {
            "name": "paging-bootstrap",
            "version": "1.0.0",
            "type": "js",
            "locations": {
                "jar": "dandelion/datatables/paging/bootstrap.js"
            }
        }
    ]
}

I can not identify where he is picking up this mapping, for I am mapping  ddl-dt-paging-bootstrap other paging property, but the above solution solves the problem.

global.feature.paginationType=bootstrap_full_numbers