XmlExport throwing NPE

arnaldop
The problem documented at http://dandelion-forum.48353.x6.nabble.com/Exports-only-redirect-to-a-non-styled-page-td1611.html is still occurring.

The Enhanced Pet Clinic application demonstrates this problem. (https://github.com/arnaldop/enhanced-pet-clinic)

Log in (user/user), click on Find Owners, click Find Owner, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Export list as..., then select XML. The problem will manifest.

A probably related point. If you click on Veterinarians, you will not see an Export button of any sort. According to the docs (http://dandelion.github.io/components/datatables/1.1.0/docs/html/#6-2-2-customizing-the-export-content), the section on Thymeleaf indicates that all I need to do is add dt:export="xml" to enable exporting. This, however, does not seem to be working.

Am I missing something?

Please let me know if I can help with more information.

Thanks so much for your help!