When v0.11.0 is coming ?

Mimie
Hi, i am a new user of Dandelion-Core integrated with Thymeleaf and i need the features included in the v0.11.0 of Dandelion-Core. Do you know when this release is coming ? Thx

Re: When v0.11.0 is coming ?

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi Mimie,

As I announced some months ago, the release of the next version is for Q2 2015. In other words, there remains about 1 month to complete all tasks, and it's going well!

By the way, it will be the v1.0.0, not v0.11.0 :-)))

Just out of curiosity, in what feature(s) are you interested in?

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: When v0.11.0 is coming ?

Mimie
Thank you Thibault, i am refactoring a webapp for the galerieslafayette.com agency, dandelion is really nice, but to use it in production environment we need
- Support for sprites
- Support for assets merging
- Add new processors for CSS/JS languages such as Less, CoffeeScript, ...

Thank you for your work !

PS : does "Support for sprites" fix the problem when using relative path in css like background: url(../../my_image.png) when the css is minified ?

Re: When v0.11.0 is coming ?

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
I regret to inform you that none of the features you listed is part of the next release. :-(
However there are definitely on the roadmap. Feel free to track dandelion-core issues for updates.

Regards,
Thibault

Le 29 mai 2015 à 16:41, "Mimie [via Dandelion - Forum]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Thank you Thibault, i am refactoring a webapp for the galerieslafayette.com agency, dandelion is really nice, but to use it in production environment we need
- Support for sprites
- Support for assets merging
- Add new processors for CSS/JS languages such as Less, CoffeeScript, ...

Thank you for your work !

PS : does "Support for sprites" fix the problem when using relative path in css like background: url(../../my_image.png) when the css is minified ?

http://dandelion-forum.48353.x6.nabble.com/When-v0-11-0-is-coming-tp1890p1892.html
To start a new topic under Dandelion Core, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Dandelion - Forum, click here.
NAML