Suddenly found datatable column filter not working

Suddenly found datatable column filter not working

zhaoshenhao
Hi,

I suddenly found that all my apps based on dandelion datatable lost the column filter feature. I also tried your sample code from here: https://github.com/dandelion/dandelion-datatables-samples, It has the same problem. However, global filter is still working. I am pretty sure I have tested either your sample code and my apps, there were working before.

My app is based on spring+thymeleaf+dandelion core+dandelion datatable. Could you please look into this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Allen