Overriding Config Loader

nerijusareska
Hello,

 on 0.10.1 I was able to inject custom Configuration loader supplying a property: dandelion.confloader.class. This was needed to run dandelion on any controlled cloud ( like AppEngine ), since the default configuration loader was trying to use restricted class: UTF8Control.

I cannot find any way to do that on 1.0.1. May be someone knows of a workaround?

Re: Overriding Config Loader

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

The same system property is still valid.
If it doesn't work, don't you see a warning in logs telling you that Dandelion cannont instantiate your own class?

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: Overriding Config Loader

nerijusareska
Hi,

 yes, sorry, you're right: dandelion.confloader.class is still there, the dandelion.datatables.confloader.class is gone.

The previous class is: com.github.dandelion.datatables.core.configuration.StandardConfigurationLoader, and I was able to inject a different one using that system property.

Now it seems to be replaced with com.github.dandelion.datatables.core.config.ConfigLoader, and I'm not able to inject it.