[NEWS] Dandelion-Datatables v0.8.4 has been released

[NEWS] Dandelion-Datatables v0.8.4 has been released

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi all!

Romain and I are happy to announce the new release of Dandelion-Datatables.
As we already told you in the migration guide, Dandelion-Datatables is a continuation of the previous DataTables4j project.

Lots of renaming/refactoring have been done, some structure simplifications and we also tried to embed a few bug fixes. You can see the changelog here.

At the moment, the Dandelion core is still not released but you do can use Dandelion-Datatables as a standalone library, as you have already done with DataTables4j.

We'll keep you posted when the core is released and the new features that it brings to you.

Regards,
Romain and Thibault