[NEWS] Dandelion-Datatables v0.8.11 has been released

[NEWS] Dandelion-Datatables v0.8.11 has been released

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi all!

Dandelion-Datatables 0.8.11 has been published in Maven Central!

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: [NEWS] Dandelion-Datatables v0.8.11 has been released

ibnay
I have download this version, and replace with the old, but error show up in my app:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The servlets named [datatablesController] and [datatablesController] are both mapped to the url-pattern [/datatablesController/*] which is not permitted

I don't understand the error..

Re: [NEWS] Dandelion-Datatables v0.8.11 has been released

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

Please try clearing your server's cache.

Regards,
Thibault

Le 26 avr. 2013 à 18:05, "ibnay [via Dandelion - Forum]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I have download this version, and replace with the old, but error show up in my app:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The servlets named [datatablesController] and [datatablesController] are both mapped to the url-pattern [/datatablesController/*] which is not permitted

I don't understand the error..

http://dandelion-forum.48353.x6.nabble.com/NEWS-Dandelion-Datatables-v0-8-11-has-been-released-tp401p404.html
To start a new topic under Dandelion-Datatables, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Dandelion - Forum, click here.
NAML