Input Filter css class

jasper
Hi,

I am using an external form to filter the table. I wonder why filterCssClass isn't working now. It used to work on version 0.10.0 now I'm using 1.1.0 in JSP. And also, how can i change the css of the clear icon on each filter?

Regards,
Jasper

Re: Input Filter css class

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

For greater stability regarding all filtering features, Dandelion-Datatables has switched on YADCF. But not all features have been re-coded yet. Unfortunately, filterCssClass is part of them. BTW, an issue already exist: https://github.com/dandelion/dandelion-datatables/issues/296
If you encounter the same kind of problem (missing feature), please fill in an issue.

Regarding the CSS of the clear icon, please look first in the YADCF documentation, since Dandelion-Datatables just wraps this library. Once again, if it requires extra features in Dandelion-Datatables, please fill in the same kind of issue. :-)

Regards,
Thibault.