How to deal with IE conditional comment?

wmh

How to deal with IE conditional comment?

wmh
This post was updated on .
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<script src="/vendors/jquery-legacy/dist/jquery.min.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
<!--[if gte IE 9]><!-->
<script src="/vendors/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js"></script>
<!--<![endif]-->

Can I output the above result using Dandelion?

Re: How to deal with IE conditional comment?

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

I'm afraid I don't get it.
Could you be a bit more specific?

Regards,
Thibault.

Administrator
Original post edited. => please wrap code with raw tags ;-)

Re: How to deal with IE conditional comment?

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
This is actually not supported yet.
See https://github.com/dandelion/dandelion/issues/20

Regards,
Thibault

Re: How to deal with IE conditional comment?

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
The latest Dandelion 0.11.0 snapshot contains the new feature. Feel free to test it. Just ensure to meet the new requirements (see https://github.com/dandelion/dandelion/blob/wip/0.11.0/dandelion-docs/src/asciidoc/_includes/requirements.adoc).

Regards,
Thibault.
wmh

Re: How to deal with IE conditional comment?

wmh
Could you please update the maven repository, so I can get the latest version using my current package management system. Thanks a lot.

Re: How to deal with IE conditional comment?

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

A new snapshot is automatically deployed to Central as soon as a commit is pushed. So you should be able to test this feature using the 0.11.0-SNAPSHOT version.

Regards,
Thibault.