Filter Type for num_range and date_range

Filter Type for num_range and date_range

Chuming Chen
Hi,

Is there a plan to support "num_range" and "date_range" filter type?

According to "http://dandelion.github.io/components/datatables/1.0.1/api/index.html?com/github/dandelion/datatables/core/generator/class-use/YadcfConfigGenerator.FilterType.html", there are only two filter types (input and select) or supported?

Thanks,

Chuming

Re: Filter Type for num_range and date_range

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

Sure, it has to. I'll update the backlog accordingly soon.

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: Filter Type for num_range and date_range

kevinmzz
Hi Team,

I appreciate your work on Dandelion datatables. It's really a wonderful plugin.

I noticed that in the old version, we could use the  "number range" or "date range" filter.

But from 0.10.1 to 1.0, two filter type been moved, I'm curious why you decide to remove these two filter types?

Thank you, Best Regards
 Kevin