Bundle won't load during POST request

Przemyslaw_Ozog
Hi,

I created my own bundle with some css and js assets and I have one issue: assets won't load during POST request (on GET is everything ok).

my bundle definition:
{
    "bundle" : "main",
    "dependencies": [ "bootstrap3" ],
    "assets": [{
        "name": "main",
        "version": "1.0.0",
        "type": "css",
        "locations": {
            "webapp": "/resources/css/main.css"
        }
    },
    {
        "name": "main",
        "version": "1.0.0",
        "type": "js",
        "locations": {
            "webapp": "/resources/js/m.js"
        }
    }]
}

I use JSP to load assets:
<%@ taglib prefix="dandelion" uri="http://github.com/dandelion" %>
<dandelion:bundle includes="main" />

I'm new with dandelion and maybe I've made some mistake so please give me some advice. Or if it is some good known issue or it is architectures assumption, also please give me more information about it.

Re: Bundle won't load during POST request

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Hi,

First of all, thanks for using the project! ;-)

This issue has already been raised: https://github.com/dandelion/dandelion/issues/32
The 0.10.1-SNAPSHOT already contains a fix for it. So feel free to use the latest snapshot instead of the 0.10.0.

For information, the v0.10.1 should be released soon. I've reduced the scope as much as possible to release it quickly and start developing much more important features for the 0.11.0.

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: Bundle won't load during POST request

Przemyslaw_Ozog
Can I get 0.10.1-SNAPSHOT from some maven repository (because I can't find it), or maybe I should get it from git and add it locally?

Re: Bundle won't load during POST request

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
Yep, just update your pom.xml file as follows:

http://dandelion.github.io/faq/#snapshot

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: Bundle won't load during POST request

Przemyslaw_Ozog
Ok, thx, assets are loaded on POST page now.
... but there is an issue with encoding (as you probobly know from http://dandelion-forum.48353.x6.nabble.com/0-10-1-SNAPSHOT-Encoding-problem-td1528.html)

Do you know, when could it be resolved?

Re: Bundle won't load during POST request

Thibault Duchateau
Administrator
OK, great.

Now, could you please reply to this topic and post all your encoding-related configuration?
Moreover, could you answer all the questions asked in this topic?
It will help me to reproduce it.

Thanks!

Regards,
Thibault.

Re: Bundle won't load during POST request

Przemyslaw_Ozog
ok, so some common and encoding information:
- I use JSP
- tomcat 8.0.9
- issue appears on all browsers
- of course I use utf-8

And the main issue is with all cyrillic letters, which appear as '?'. On the other hand some polish typical letters (as ł,ą,ę) is displaying correctly. Everything works fine with previous 0.10.0 version.

let me know if you need more information